Museum of Bricks
Terms and Conditions
Personal Data Protection (GDPR)
SUBJECT TO TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The below business conditions govern the sale of tickets by LeMi CZ s.r.o., with its registered office in Prague 8 - Troja, Hnězdenská 587/18, district Praha Hl.m., ZIP Code 18100, lČ 24783111 (hereinafter the "seller") for the sale of tickets to branches of the Lego Museum, through the online store located at www.museumofbricks.cz, and all contractual relationships with customers that result from this. The terms and conditions are valid from May 1, 2023
Tickets are sold through the online store www.museumofbricks.cz, which offers tickets exclusively in the form of the so-called E-ticket. The sales form is created in the SimpleShop.cz system. An e-ticket is a ticket that has an electronic form and is sent to the buyer's email address.
The online store is open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. The buyer acknowledges that the user account may not be available continuously, especially regarding the necessary maintenance of the seller's or third-party equipment.
PRICES AND FEES
The ticket price is stated in CZK, including the statutory rate of value added tax. The price of the ticket indicated during the online sale is final. The operator decides on the current ticket prices.
Tickets can be paid by card online - with VISA, VISA Electron, MASTERCARD, MasterCard Electronic and Maestro cards. It is possible to use cards issued by any banking institution.
WITHDRAWAL FROM CONTRACT
The seller does not take back purchased tickets or exchange them for any other tickets, in accordance with the provisions of § 1837 letter j) of Act No. 89/2012 Coll., Civil Code (as amended, the buyer does not have the right to withdraw from the contract concluded between the buyer and the seller in accordance with the provisions of § 1829 of the Civil Code (withdrawal from the contract within 14 days without giving reasons), and to the fact that it is a contract for the use of free time and the performance is provided by the entrepreneur, i.e. in this case the seller, within a specified period.).
The buyer is obliged to check all the data related to the tour for which he is buying a ticket. There are no refunds for lost tickets.
The buyer is entitled to a refund of the entrance fee for the ticket only in the cases listed below and under the conditions listed below.
1. The buyer is not entitled to exchange a ticket, unless otherwise stipulated in these Terms and Conditions. In the event of damage, destruction, loss, theft or other impairment of the ticket, the ticket will not be replaced with a new one and the buyer will not be provided with compensation or refunded the price paid for the ticket.
2. Museum of Bricks bears no responsibility for the fact that the ticket is not delivered to the buyer for reasons on the part of the buyer, in particular for the reasons that it will not be possible to deliver the ticket to the buyer's e-mail address (e.g. an overflowing inbox, spam filter, etc. .).
3. If the buyer has not received the ticket no later than 1 hour after paying the entrance fee, he is obliged to contact the Museum of Bricks immediately and report that he has not received the paid ticket. For these purposes, the buyer is obliged to inform the Museu of Bricks of the name, surname and e-mail address that he provided as contact, or identification data when purchasing a ticket. In the event that the Museum of Bricks discovers that the ticket has not really been delivered to the buyer, and it is not a case mentioned in the previous paragraph 2 of this complaint procedure, and at the same time the buyer has notified the Museum of Bricks that the ticket has not been delivered to him, within the above-mentioned period and above-mentioned method, the following procedure will be followed:
• The Museum of Bricks undertakes to resend the ticket to the buyer at the e-mail specified by the buyer within 24 hours at the latest, but no later than 1 hour before the visit to the museum
4. If the Museum of Bricks changes the venue or the date of the visit to the museum or cancels the visit to the museum completely, the buyer who has provided his e-mail to the Museum of Bricks will be notified of this fact. Museum of Bricks is not responsible for the buyer not being able to be reached through this contact in time, nor for the buyer receiving a notification sent on time with a delay.
5. If the Museum of Bricks changes the date of the visit to the museum, the buyer has the right to a refund of the entrance fee or exchange of a ticket with a different validity date. The buyer can exercise this right no later than the 5th (fifth) working day following the original date of the museum visit and only if the ticket has not yet been used.
6. If the Museum of Bricks completely cancels the visit to the museum, the buyer has the right to a refund of the entrance fee or to exchange a ticket with a different validity date. The right to a refund of the entrance fee or exchange of a ticket with a different validity date can be exercised by the buyer no later than the 5th (fifth) working day following the date of the visit to the museum. If the buyer does not exercise his right within the specified period, the buyer has the right only to exchange a ticket with a different validity period. In the event that the visit to the museum is completely canceled due to reasons beyond the control of the Museum of Bricks as a result of force majeure (e.g. natural disasters, epidemics, decisions of public authorities), the buyer has the right only to exchange a ticket with a different validity date.
7. If the conditions for refunding the entrance fee are met, the entrance fee will be returned to the buyer in the following way:
• in the case of an electronic ticket purchase via the website vstupenky.museumofbricks.cz, the entrance fee will be refunded via the payment card used to pay the entrance fee, and in the case of payment by bank transfer to the bank account from which the entrance fee was sent.
The ticket is in the form of an E-ticket. Its delivery takes place exclusively in electronic form, by e-mail to the address that the customer filled in during the order - this form of delivery is mandatory.
The wording of the terms and conditions may be changed or supplemented by the seller. This provision does not affect the rights and obligations arising during the effective period of the previous version of the terms and conditions.
All provisions of these Terms and Conditions for the purchase of tickets and the contractual relationship between the seller and the buyer are governed by Czech law.
TERMS OF PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION (GDPR)
I. Basic provisions
1. LeMi CZ s.r.o. is the controller of personal data according to Article 4 point 7 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council on the protection of natural persons in connection with the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (hereinafter: "GDPR"). ID number: 24783111 with registered office at Hnězdenská 587/18, 181 00 Prague 8 - Troja (hereinafter: "administrator").
2. The administrator's contact details are
Address: Hnězdenská 587/18, 181 00 Prague 8 - Troja
Phone: +420 777 771 070
3. Personal data means all information about an identified or identifiable individual; an identifiable individual is an individual who can be directly or indirectly identified, by reference to a certain identifier, for example a name, identification number, location data, network identifier or to one or more special elements of physical, physiological, genetic, psychological, economic, cultural or social identity of this individual.
II. Sources and categories of processed personal data
1. The administrator processes personal data that you have provided to him/her or personal data that the administrator has obtained based on the fulfillment of your order.
2. The administrator processes your identification and contact data and the data necessary for the performance of the contract.
III. Legal reason and purpose of personal data processing
1. The legal reason for processing personal data is
performance of the contract between you and the controller pursuant to Article 6 paragraph 1 letter b) GDPR,
legitimate interest of the controller in the provision of direct marketing (especially for sending commercial messages and newsletters) according to Article 6 paragraph 1 letter f) GDPR,
Your consent to processing for the purposes of providing direct marketing (in particular for sending business communications and newsletters) pursuant to Article 6, paragraph 1 letter a) GDPR in connection with § 7 paragraph 2 of Act No. 480/2004 Coll., on certain information society services in the event that no goods or services have been ordered.
2. The purpose of personal data processing is
the processing of your order and the performance of rights and obligations arising from the contractual relationship between you and the administrator; when placing an order, personal data are required that are necessary for the successful processing of the order (name and address, contact), the provision of personal data is a necessary requirement for the conclusion and fulfillment of the contract, without the provision of personal data it is not possible to conclude the contract or fulfill it on the part of the administrator,
sending business messages and doing other marketing activities.
3. There is no automatic individual decision-making by the administrator in the sense of Article 22 of the GDPR. You have given your express consent to such processing.
IV. Data retention period
1. The administrator stores personal data
for the period necessary to exercise the rights and obligations arising from the contractual relationship between you and the administrator and to exercise claims from these contractual relationships (for a period of 15 years from the termination of the contractual relationship).
for the period until the consent to the processing of personal data for marketing purposes is revoked, a maximum of 2 years, if the personal data is processed on the basis of consent.
2. After the expiration of the personal data retention period, the administrator deletes the personal data.
V. Recipients of personal data (subcontractors of the administrator)
1. Recipients of personal data are persons
participating in the delivery of services or the implementation of payments based on the contract,
providing e-shop operation services (Shoptet) and other services in connection with e-shop operation,
providing marketing services.
2. The administrator does not intend to transfer personal data to a third country (a country outside the EU) or an international organization. Recipients of personal data in third countries are mailing service providers.
VI. Your rights
1. Under the conditions set out in the GDPR, you have
the right to access your personal data according to Article 15 GDPR,
the right to correct personal data according to Article 16 of the GDPR, or to restrict processing according to Article 18 of the GDPR.
the right to erasure of personal data according to Article 17 GDPR.
the right to object to processing according to Article 21 GDPR a
the right to data portability according to Article 20 GDPR.
the right to withdraw consent to processing in writing or electronically to the address or email address of the administrator listed in Article III of these terms and conditions.
2. You also have the right to file a complaint with the Office for the Protection of Personal Data if you believe that your right to the protection of personal data has been violated.
VII. Terms of security of personal data
1. The administrator declares that he has taken all appropriate technical and organizational measures to secure personal data.
2. The administrator has taken technical measures to secure data stores and personal data stores.
3. The administrator declares that only persons authorized by him have access to personal data.
VIII. Final Provisions
1. By submitting an order from the online order form, you confirm that you are familiar with the terms of personal data protection and that you accept them in their entirety.
2. You agree to these terms and conditions by ticking the consent through the internet form. By checking consent, you confirm that you are familiar with the terms of personal data protection and that you accept them in their entirety.
3. The administrator is authorized to change these conditions. It will publish the new version of the personal data protection conditions on its website and at the same time send you the new version of these conditions to your e-mail address, which you have provided to the administrator.